Delivery and Returns
Goods will be delivered to the address provided to us for delivery at the time you make your order. It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address you give us is correct and accurate and that there is somebody to sign for and take delivery of the goods from the delivery service used. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been dispatched to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction. If your order is returned to us because the courier or postal service could not complete the delivery to you for whatever reason, then you will be responsible for the repeat delivery costs.
The cost of delivery will be shown on your order when you have entered your delivery address.
You may return any item as long as it is un used, in the original condition and has not been fitted or used in any way. In the event you would like to return your online purchase you can return an order for a refund by following the instructions below:
- Within 14 days of receipt of your order, you can log into your account and select Request Return, then select Returns and follow the instructions.
- Once completed a returns note and address label will be emailed to you or you can print it directly from our website by clicking on print label.
- If you have received the item as a gift please contact the sender who can log into their account and complete the steps above and in addition you will receive a copy of the return documentation via email.
- If you have checked out as a guest please contact us so that we can process the return for you.
- The returns address label should be securely attached to the outside of the original packaging.
- You should return your package with 7 days of requesting your RMA.
- When returning items we strongly advise you use recorded delivery and to obtain proof of posting as we cannot be held responsible for any returned items until they reach us. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
- Upon receipt of your return, your credit, debit card or PayPal account originally used for the purchase will be credited with the cost of the goods minus the initial delivery charges (exceptions may apply). We will process your return within 5 working days.
- Your credit card company may take a further 3-5 working days to credit your account.
- Please follow the same steps as above and be sure to use a Tracked and Signed For method of return shipping. Note that we do not offer free international returns.
- We strongly recommend that you return your items via a tracked and insured carrier and that the value of the goods are covered as we cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
- We do not offer exchanges, please return your item and in a separate transaction please purchase your replacement item. Upon the return of your original purchase we will credit you payment method with and duplicate postage cost that you may have incurred. This only applies to orders within the UK.